Tuesday, May 15, 2007

A little about me perhaps?

What can I say, I'm a pretty "normal" guy.

I was born in Etobicoke, and currently reside in -----, Canada. I am the eldest child, with a younger sister. My parents are wonderful people, fully supportive of both me and my endeavours.

I enjoy playing the guitar, I've been playing for a few years now and like to think I'm a decent player. My idols are Peter Green, Buddy Guy, BB King and Eric Clapton (of course). I play a Cherry Red Gibson ES 335 through a Vox AC30 Head over a Marshall Cab. I enjoy playing most styles of music, but my true love is the blues.

I have a wonderful girlfriend of 7 months, and think very highly of her. I love her to bits (as only an 18 year old can love, passionately and tenderly).

More recently I was diagnosed with Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, a chronic condition that will leave me medicated for the rest of my life. It's not so bad, just means I take a wee pill every morning. I don't have many compulsions (at least no noticable ones), but I am plagued with obsessions (worries really). Drop me a line if you want to know more - it is interesting, but scary (for me). To describe it, I would have to say my thought pattern is like a knight's movement in chess. Non-linear, but extremely analytical.

I am attending High School, and am going to be joining the ranks of Trinity College at U of T in the fall of 2007. My aspiration is to, I suppose at the moment, pursue a career in International Development/Relations.

Cheers.

No comments: